Arnold D. Johnson Sr. Award for Water Resources
Nova Scotia Community College is pleased to offer this award, established through the generosity of Halifax Water, to support Indigenous African Nova Scotian students entering Environmental Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology at NSCC.
About the Award
Named in honour of Arnold D. Johnson Sr., who served the Preston Area communities as a Halifax County Councillor and was instrumental in creating the Watershed Association Development Enterprise and the Lake Major Watershed Advisory Committee, this award recognizes the foresight and dedication of Mr. Johnson during his many years of public service and his many accomplishments.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Campus - Ivany Campus
- Year of Study - Year 1
- Program – Environmental Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must self-identify as Indigenous African Nova Scotian students
- Applicants must have a minimum average of 80% in their most recent education
Students Must Demonstrate
- Financial need
- Passion for chosen field
- Interest in water resources
Number of Awards