Merit Nova Scotia Construction Trade Award
The Merit Nova Scotia Construction Trade Award has been established in support of the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s (CANS) 150th Anniversary Industry Campaign. This campaign was launched in recognition of the value of education and the role of the construction sector in the growth of Nova Scotia’s economy.
About the Donor
The Merit Nova Scotia Endowment Fund will provide opportunities for Nova Scotians interested in the construction sector to access educational opportunities at the Nova Scotia Community College and help mitigate financial barriers or circumstances which might compromise the completion of their studies.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Eligible Campuses - All campuses where eligible programs are offered
- Year of Study - Year 1
- Eligible Programs – Multiple
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must be graduates of the Building Futures for Youth Program entering their first year of studies; and/or Graduates of the O2 (Options & Opportunities) Program entering their first year of studies
Students Must Demonstrate
- Financial need
- Aptitude and dedication to their chosen field of study
- Why they want to achieve their Red Seal certification
Number of Awards