Maxim Construction Award
The Maxim Construction Award has been established in support of the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s (CANS) 150th Anniversary “Building Futures” Campaign. This campaign was launched in recognition of the value of education and the role of the construction sector in the growth of Nova Scotia’s economy.
About the Donor
The Maxim Construction Award has been designed to celebrate the CANS 150th anniversary and create a permanent endowment that will provide opportunities for individuals interested in the construction sector to access educational opportunities at NSCC and will help mitigate financial barriers or circumstances which might compromise the completion of their studies.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Eligible Campuses - Ivany
- Year of Study - Year 2
- Eligible Programs – Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Management Technology
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must have a minimum average of 75% upon completion of first year of studies
- This award will remain open until the desired number of qualified applicants has been met, as determined by NSCC's Student Awards office
Students Must Demonstrate
- Financial need
- Commitment to their career in the construction industry
Number of Awards