Marid Industries Award
About the DonorThe Marid Industries Limited Award has been established in support of the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s 150th Anniversary Industry Campaign. This campaign was launched in recognition of the value of education and the role of the construction sector in the growth of Nova Scotia’s economy.
The CANS 150th Anniversary Endowment Fund will provide opportunities for Nova Scotians interested in the construction sector to access educational opportunities at the Nova Scotia Community College and help mitigate financial barriers or circumstances which might compromise the completion of their studies.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Eligible Campuses - All campuses where eligible programs are offered
- Year of Study - Year 1
- Eligible Programs – Welding - Diploma, Metal Fabrication, Welding Inspection and Quality Control
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must have graduated from Lockview High School, Charles P. Allen High School, Sackville High School or Millwood High School
Students Must Demonstrate
- Financial need
- Commitment and interest in program
Number of Awards