Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship
The Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship Trust Fund was initiated by the Canadian Printing Industries Association in 1971. Since then hundreds of thousands of dollars have been donated, as a result of firms and individuals associated with the printing industries in Canada. The primary objective of the fund is to attract the most talented young people available to the printing industry by providing financial assistance to them while they're attending post-secondary in a related program.
About the Donor
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Eligible Campuses - Ivany
- Year of Study - Year 1
- Eligible Programs – Graphic and Print Production
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must be entering the Graphic & Print Production program directly from High School or from the Applied Media & Communications Arts program at NSCC
- This award will remain open until the desired number of qualified applicants has been met, as determined by NSCC's Student Awards office.
Students Must Demonstrate
- Academic merit
Number of Awards