Canadian Technical Asphalt Association Applied Technology Scholarship
About the AwardThe Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA) Applied Technology Scholarship will be presented to a student who has been admitted into, or is currently enrolled in a Canadian technical college or a community college program leading to a diploma which contributes to advances in any facet of asphalt technology.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Campus - Various
- Year of Study - Any
- Program – Eligible fields of study include chemistry, chemical engineering, and construction or civil engineering. Also open to other areas of study if the applicant clearly notes the relevance of their curriculum towards asphalt technology. Applicants with industrial experience in asphalt technology are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online scholarship application form which includes the following:
- Current academic transcripts
- Statement (500 words or less) as to why they should receive the CTAA Scholarship
- Two reference letters:
- A letter of reference from the applicant's program advisor
- A reference letter, preferably from a CTAA member, or from an individual knowledgeable in the technical/academic qualifications of the applicant
Number of Awards1
This is an external award. NSCC does not play a role in the collection or distribution of applications for these awards. While every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, NSCC accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the information provided and no responsibility for the content of the linked external websites.