Africentric ECE Bursary
About the Award
On behalf of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, NSCC will offer financial support to students enrolled in the Africentric Early Childhood Education diploma program who meet the bursary eligibility requirements.
Students will receive financial aid in the form of full tuition for two years including applicable College fees, program costs and books. The intent of this bursary is to support access to an inclusive and culturally responsive educational experience in the field of early childhood education.
- Program Delivery - Full-time
- Eligible Campuses - Akerley
- Year of Study - Year 1
- Eligible Programs – Africentric Early Childhood Education
- Good Academic Standing
- Applicants must be African Canadian
Students Must Demonstrate
- Commitment and interest in program